MasterBusiness Administration (MSc BA)
In partnership with HES-SO's schools for Business, Management and Services, the HES-SO Master of Science in Business Administration (MSc BA) meets the market's current needs by training students in fast-growing professional fields and areas of skill. The MSc BA looks at the management knowledge acquired during the Bachelor's degree in more detail. It equips students with the analytical and decision-making skills they need to transform challenges into opportunities.
The MSc BA includes:
- Projects in association with the private/public sector and research institutes
- Cross-disciplinary specialisations that can lead to employment in various fields
- Development of social and methodological skills
- The study schedule is designed to give students the option of working part-time
Structure of the study schedule
The study schedule is designed to give students the option of working part-time, from Monday to Wednesday. The course will run on Thursdays and Fridays (all day), and on Saturday mornings.
Course organisation and fees
French to Level B1 is required for candidates who have not obtained their qualifications in Switzerland.
CHF 250 per semester (study costs)
- Management of companies or public/quasi-public institutions
- Management of departments such as human resources, marketing,
- Business consulting / business analysis
- Establishment of companies